mercredi 28 mai 2008

equestrian chic







sometimes, i think my fashion choices are totally influenced by my equestrian past. the tidy blazer, the crisp white shirt, the knee high boots......sounds familiar?

photos of french vogue shoot from thefashionspot.com

6 commentaires:

Paris a dit…

Ah oui oui mademoiselle! Thank you so much for your comment. How much it surprised me and made my year, I cannot put into words! I've faced so many knock backs, I cannot get into art school and my heart is broken so it helped so much. Thank you. xx

like a fox a dit…

i just invested in some riding boots. they are trés fantastique!

j'adore ton blog.

do you want to trade links? i have linked you already.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG.

www.commeunrenard.blogspot.com

love LIKE A FOX. xo.

Ella Gregory a dit…

I love this shoot
especially the last shot!

Grace a dit…

I love the Equestrian Chic look. When I was a girl, I would lean on the fence near a really nice stable and watch all of the fancily dressed girls ride around on horses. I blazed with jealousy, but now I just wear the outfits - no training necessary. :)

edith a dit…

paris: no problem! i told only the truth!

mo: merci! i love you blog also, i would love to link. i will fill out the questionnaire asap

coco: french vogue always has the most wonderful editorials...

grace: sometimes i think i started riding just for the outfits....

Unknown a dit…

nice to read
keep it up
nice all picture